The LP2951 series of low power voltage regulators have low quiescent current and low dropout voltage.
The quiescent current increases minimally during dropout conditions thereby extending battery life.
• Guaranteed 150mA current
• Adjustable output voltage - 1.24V to 29V
• Accurate 5V or 3.3V output @ 100mA
• Low dropout voltage - 350-400mV @ 100mA
• Regulator or reference functions
• Direct replacement for LP2951C, MIC2951-03, AS2951C
• Microcontroller supplies
• Linear regulators
• Adjustable Supplies
• Switching power supplies - post-regulation
• Portable modems
• Battery powered systems
• Cellular telephones
• Voltage references
Semtech Corporation is a leading supplier of high performance analog and mixed-signal semiconductors and advanced algorithms. The company is dedicated to providing proprietary solutions and breakthrough technology for circuit protection (TVS), high reliability, power management, professional AV, signal integrity, smart sensing, video, wireless charging, and wireless RF. Semtech's products are used in the following applications: automotive, broadcast equipment, data centers, PONs, industrial, Internet of Things (IoT), LCD TVs, smartphones, tablets, wearables, and wireless infrastructure.