The MAX6754–MAX6764 low-power window detectors monitor undervoltage/overvoltage conditions on system power supplies. These devices assert when the monitored voltage is under the undervoltage and/or over the overvoltage thresholds.
The MAX6754–MAX6759/MAX6763/MAX6764 monitor a single voltage. The MAX6760/MAX6761/MAX6762 monitor dual-voltage systems. The MAX6754/MAX6755/MAX6756 provide a single undervoltage/overvoltage output and the MAX6757–MAX6764 provide independent undervoltage and overvoltage outputs. The outputs are available in push-pull or open-drain configurations.
Benefts and Features
● Single/Dual-Supply Voltage Monitors
● Factory-Trimmed Window Threshold Options for 5V,
3.3V, 3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V, and 0.9V Supplies
● Externally Adjustable Window Monitoring Options for
Supplies Down to 0.5V
● Selectable Window Threshold Options (±5%, ±10%, ±15%)
● Single (Combined UV/OV) or Dual (Separate UV and
● 20μs (typ) or 100ms (min) Timeout Period Options
● Manual Reset Input (MAX6754–MAX6762)
● Latched Overvoltage Output Function
● Immune to Short Voltage Transients
● Low 10μA Supply Current
● Low-Voltage Operation (Outputs Valid for VCC
Down to 1V)
● -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
● Small SOT23 and TDFN Packages
● AEC-Q100 Qualified (/V Parts Only, Refer to
● Data Storage
● Power Metering
● DC-DC Converter Modules
Maxim Integrated provides ease of design, and speeds time to market, through analog integration. The company's analog ICs offer extra features and functionality carefully designed to streamline circuit and simplify design. Look to Maxim for solutions for consumer electronics, personal computers and peripherals, mobile devices, wireless and fiber communications, test equipment, instrumentation, video displays, and automotive applications. Maxim’s analog and mixed-signal solutions include data converters, interface circuits, power, RF wireless circuits, clocks and oscillators, microcontrollers (MCUs), operational amplifiers (op amps), and sensors.