SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIERS 3.0 AMPERES 20, 30, 40 VOLTS
These devices employ the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal−to−silicon power diode. State−of−the−art geometry features epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlay contact. Ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification, or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes, in surface mount applications where compact size and weight are critical to the system.
• Small Compact Surface Mountable Package with J−Bend Leads
• Rectangular Package for Automated Handling
• Highly Stable Oxide Passivated Junction
• Very Low Forward Voltage Drop (0.5 V Max @ 3.0 A, TJ = 25°C)
• Excellent Ability to Withstand Reverse Avalanche Energy Transients
• Guard−Ring for Stress Protection
• Device Passes ISO 7637 Pulse #1
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.