The MC14093B Schmitt trigger is constructed with MOS P–channel and N–channel enhancement mode devices in a single monolithic structure. These devices find primary use where low power dissipation and/or high noise immunity is desired. The MC14093B may be used in place of the MC14011B quad 2–input NAND gate for enhanced noise immunity or to “square up” slowly changing waveforms.
• Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
• Capable of Driving Two Low–Power TTL Loads or One Low–Power Schottky TTL Load Over the Rated Temperature Range
• Triple Diode Protection on All Inputs
• Pin–for–Pin Compatible with CD4093
• Can be Used to Replace MC14011B
• Independent Schmitt–Trigger at each Input