The MC14504B is a hex non−inverting level shifter using CMOS technology. The level shifter will shift a TTL signal to CMOS logic levels for any CMOS supply voltage between 5 and 15 volts. A control input also allows interface from CMOS to CMOS at one logic level to another logic level: Either up or down level translating is accomplished by selection of power supply levels VDD and VCC. The VCC level sets the input signal levels while VDD selects the output voltage levels.
• UP Translates from a Low to a High Voltage or DOWN Translates from a High to a Low Voltage
• Input Threshold Can Be Shifted for TTL Compatibility
• No Sequencing Required on Power Supplies or Inputs for Power Up or Power Down
• 3 to 18 Vdc Operation for VDD and VCC
• Diode Protected Inputs to VSS
• Capable of Driving Two Low−Power TTL Loads or One Low−Power Schottky TTL Load Over the Rated Temperature Range
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.