The MC14572UB hex functional gate is constructed with MOS P−channel and N−channel enhancement mode devices in a single monolithic structure. These complementary MOS logic gates find primary use where low power dissipation and/or high noise immunity is desired. The chip contains four inverters, one NOR gate and one NAND gate.
• Diode Protection on All Inputs
• Single Supply Operation
• Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
• NOR Input Pin Adjacent to VSS Pin to Simplify Use As An Inverter
• NAND Input Pin Adjacent to VDD Pin to Simplify Use As An Inverter
• NOR Output Pin Adjacent to Inverter Input Pin For OR Application
• NAND Output Pin Adjacent to Inverter Input Pin For AND Application
• Capable of Driving Two Low−Power TTL Loads or One Low−Power
Schottky TTL Load over the Rated Temperature Range
• Pb−Free Packages are Available*
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.