The MC33078/9 series is a family of high quality monolithic amplifiers employing Bipolar technology with innovative high performance concepts for quality audio and data signal processing applications. This family incorporates the use of high frequency PNP input transistors to produce amplifiers exhibiting low input voltage noise with high gain bandwidth product and slew rate. The all NPN output stage exhibits no deadband crossover distortion, large output voltage swing, excellent phase and gain margins, low open loop high frequency output impedance and symmetrical source and sink AC frequency performance.
The MC33078/9 family offers both dual and quad amplifier versions and is available in the plastic DIP and SOIC packages (P and D suffixes).
• Dual Supply Operation: ±5.0 V to ±18 V
• Low Voltage Noise: 4.5 nV/√Hz
• Low Input Offset Voltage: 0.15 mV
• Low T.C. of Input Offset Voltage: 2.0 μV/°C
• Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002%
• High Gain Bandwidth Product: 16 MHz
• High Slew Rate: 7.0 V/μs
• High Open Loop AC Gain: 800 @ 20 kHz
• Excellent Frequency Stability
• Large Output Voltage Swing: +14.1 V/ −14.6 V
• ESD Diodes Provided on the Inputs
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications
Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.