The MC74AC160/74ACT160 and MC74AC162/74ACT162 are high-speed synchronous decade counters operating in the BCD (8421) sequence. They are synchronously presettable for application in programmable dividers and have two types of Count Enable inputs plus a Terminal Count output for versatility informing synchronous multistage counters. The MC74AC160/74ACT160 has an asynchronous Master Reset input that overrides all other inputs and forces the outputs LOW. The MC74AC162/74ACT162 has a Synchronous Reset input that overrides counting and parallel loading and allows all outputs to be simultaneously reset on the rising edge of the clock.
• Synchronous Counting and Loading
• High-Speed Synchronous Expansion
• Typical Count Rate of 120 MHz
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
• ′ACT160 and ′ACT162 Have TTL Compatible Inputs