Quad 2−Input NAND Gate with Open−Drain Outputs
High–Performance Silicon–Gate CMOS
The MC74HC03A is identical in pinout to the LS03. The device inputs are compatible with Standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
• Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads With Suitable Pullup
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• Operating Voltage Range: 2 to 6V
• Low Input Current: 1µA
• In Compliance With the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
• Chip Complexity: 28 FETs or 7 Equivalent Gates
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.