Quad 3−State Noninverting Buffers
High−Performance Silicon−Gate CMOS
The MC74HC125A and MC74HC126A are identical in pinout to the LS125 and LS126. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
The HC125A and HC126A noninverting buffers are designed to be used with 3−state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and other bus−oriented systems. The devices have four separate output enables that are active−low (HC125A) or active−high (HC126A).
• Output Drive Capability: 15 LSTTL Loads
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 μA
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• In Compliance with the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
• Chip Complexity: 72 FETs or 18 Equivalent Gates
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.