Octal 3-State Noninverting Transparent Latch
High−Performance Silicon−Gate CMOS
The MC74HC573A is identical in pinout to the LS573. The devices are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
These latches appear transparent to data (i.e., the outputs change asynchronously) when Latch Enable is high. When Latch Enable goes low, data meeting the setup and hold time becomes latched.
The HC573A is identical in function to the HC373A but has the data inputs on the opposite side of the package from the outputs to facilitate PC board layout.
• Output Drive Capability: 15 LSTTL Loads
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 μA
• In Compliance with the JEDEC Standard No. 7.0 A Requirements
• Chip Complexity: 218 FETs or 54.5 Equivalent Gates
• NLV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring
Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100
Qualified and PPAP Capable
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.