Low-Voltage CMOS Quad 2-Input OR Gate
With 5 V−Tolerant Inputs
The MC74LCX32 is a high performance, quad 2−input OR gate operating from a 2.3 to 3.6 V supply. High impedance TTL compatible inputs significantly reduce current loading to input drivers while TTL compatible outputs offer improved switching noise performance. A VI specification of 5.5 V allows MC74LCX32 inputs to be safely driven from 5.0 V devices.
Current drive capability is 24 mA at the outputs.
• Designed for 2.3 V to 3.6 V VCC Operation
• 5.0 V Tolerant Inputs − Interface Capability With 5.0 V TTL Logic
• LVTTL Compatible
• LVCMOS Compatible
• 24 mA Balanced Output Sink and Source Capability
• Near Zero Static Supply Current (10 μA) Substantially Reduces
System Power Requirements
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 500 mA
• ESD Performance: Human Body Model >2000 V
Machine Model >200 V
• Pb−Free Packages are Available*
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.