The ILCT6 is a two channel optocoupler for high density applications. Each channel consists of an optically coupled pair with a Gallium Arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN phototransistor.
• Current Transfer Ratio, 50% Typical
• Leakage Current, 1.0 nA Typical
• Two Isolated Channels Per Package
• Direct Replacement for MCT6
• Underwriters Lab File #E52744
• VDE 0884 Available with Option1
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.