The MIC2026 and MIC2076 are high-side MOSFET switches optimized for general-purpose power distribution
requiring circuit protection.
The MIC2026/76 are internally current limited and have thermal shutdown that protects the device and load.
•140mΩmaximum on-resistance per channel
• 2.7V to 5.5V operating range
• 500mA minimum continuous current per channel
• Shortcircuit protection with thermal shutdown
• Thermally isolated channels
• Fault status flag with 3ms filter eliminates false assertions
• Reverse current flow blocking (no “body diode”)
• Circuit breaker mode (MIC2076)
• Low quiescent current
• Pin compatible with MIC2526
• UL File # E179633
• General purpose power switching
•ACPI power distribution
• PC card hot swap
Micrel is now Microchip
Micrel Inc., is a leading manufacturer of IC solutions for the worldwide high-performance analog and high-speed mixed signal, LAN and timing and communications solutions markets. The company's products include high performance analog, power, advanced mixed-signal and radio frequency semiconductors; high speed communication, clock management, and LAN solutions including Ethernet switch and physical layer transceiver integrated circuits. These products address a wide range of rapidly growing end markets including cellular handsets, portable and enterprise computing, enterprise and home networking, wide area and metropolitan area networks and industrial equipment.