• It serializes a product of acquisition inductance 0.3 to15nH. In a product of 0.3 to 1.0nH, it realizes line up in a 0.1nH steppe.
• By the most suitable design, Q is higher than competing in a conventional product MLG0603S type. In particular, Q in more than 800MHz largely improved.
• Advanced monolithic structure is formed using a multilayering and sintering process with ceramic and conductive materials for high-frequency.
• The products contain no lead and also support lead-free soldering.
For high-frequency applications including mobile phones, high frequency modules (PA, VCO, FEM etc.), Bluetooth, W-LAN, UWB and tuners.
- TDK Corporation (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo) was established in December 1935 with the aim of becoming the world's first commercial manufacturer of the magnetic material ferrite. TDK, since then, has continued ceaselessly to turn out a variety of products and services making use of its materials technology, centering on ferrite and ceramics, and processing technology, which draws out the properties of materials to the maximum degree. The founding spirit of TDK, "contribute to culture and industry through creativity," continues to this day to pulsate throughout the company.