High Temperature Accuracy Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor for Measuring Absolute Pressure,
On-Chip Signal Conditioned, Temperature Compensated and Calibrated
-50 to 0 kPa (-7.25 to 0 psi) 0.1 to 4.6 V Output
The MPXV5050V series sensor integrates on-chip, bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high output signal and temperature compensation. The small form factor and high reliability of on-chip integration make the Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. pressure sensor a logical and economical choice for the system designer.
The MPXV5050V series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art, monolithic, signal conditioned, silicon pressure sensor. This sensor combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin film metallization, and bipolar semiconductor processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to applied pressure.
• 2.5% Maximum Error over 0°to 85°C
• Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
• Temperature Compensated from Over -40°to +125°C
• Patented Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
• Durable Thermoplastic (PPS) Surface Mount Package
• Easy-to-Use Chip Carrier Option
• Ideal for Automotive and Non-Automotive Applications
• Vacuum Pump Monitoring