The N1153 is a low-cost, 5 bit TTL-compatible input, digital-to-analog (DAC) programmable, synchronous buck converter controller designed specifically to power the Pentium ® II as well as the next generation of P6 family or other high performance core logic in desktop personal computer CPU applications.
Additional features also include temperature compensated voltage reference, triangle wave oscillator, current limits comparator, frequency shift over-current protection, and an access ible, internally compensated error amplifier, power good signal, logic compatible shutdown, and over voltage protection are also provide. The N1153 operates at a fixed 200KHz, providing an optimum compromise between efficiency, external component size, and cost.
● High performance and low cost solution
● Synchronous operation with high efficiency
● TTL-compatible 5 bit DAC, output voltage selection from 1.3V to 3.5V programmable
● High current totem pole output, up to 2 A for direct driving of the external N-Channel power MOSFETs.
● 200 KHz fixed frequency internal oscillator
● Fast transient response
● Power-Good output voltage monitor
● Over-Voltage and Over-Current protection
● Powering Pentium ® II, III or Deschutes, K6 and other advanced processor
● Multiple microprocessor supplies
● High power DC to DC controller
● Programmable power supplies