NCV8402/A is a three terminal protected Low−Side Smart Discrete device. The protection features include overcurrent, overtemperature, ESD and integrated Drain−to−Gate clamping for overvoltage protection. This device offers protection and is suitable for harsh automotive environments.
• Short−Circuit Protection
• Thermal Shutdown with Automatic Restart
• Overvoltage Protection
• Integrated Clamp for Inductive Switching
• ESD Protection
• dV/dt Robustness
• Analog Drive Capability (Logic Level Input)
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring
Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q101
Qualified and PPAP Capable
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant
• Switch a Variety of Resistive, Inductive and Capacitive Loads
• Can Replace Electromechanical Relays and Discrete Circuits
• Automotive / Industrial
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.