These three terminal positive regulators are supplied in a hermetically sealed metal package whose outline is similar to the industry standard TO-220 plastic package. All protective features are designed into the circuit, including thermal shutdown, current limiting and safe-area control. With heat sinking, they can deliver over 1.5 amps of output current. These units feature internally trimmed output voltages ±1% of nominal voltage. These units are ideally suited for Military applications where a hermetically sealed package is required.
• Isolated Hermetic Package, JEDEC TO-257AA Outline
• Output Voltages: 5V, 12V, 15V
• Output Voltages Set Internally to ±1%
• Built-In Thermal Overload Protection
• Short Circuit Current Limiting
• Product Is Also Available In Non-Isolated Package
• Similar To Industry Standards 7805, 7812, 7815