The OPA1662 (dual) and OPA1664 (quad) series of bipolar-input operational amplifiers achieve a low 3.3 nV/√Hz noise density with an ultralow distortion of 0.00006% at 1 kHz. The OPA1662 and OPA1664 series of op amps offer rail-to-rail output swing to within 600 mV with 2-kΩ load, which increases headroom and maximizes dynamic range. These devices also have a high output drive capability o ±30 mA.
• Low Noise: 3.3 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
• Low Distortion: 0.00006% at 1 kHz
• Low Quiescent Current: 1.5 mA per Channel
• Slew Rate: 17 V/μs
• Wide Gain Bandwidth: 22 MHz (G = +1)
• Unity Gain Stable
• Rail-to-Rail Output
• Wide Supply Range: ±1.5 V to ±18 V, or +3 V to +36 V
• Dual and Quad Versions Available
• Small Package Sizes: Dual: SO-8 and MSOP-8, Quad: SO-14 and TSSOP-14
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.