The four-port hybrid Single In-line Package (SIP) line protector protects multiple twisted pair from overcurrent and overvoltage conditions. Based on a SIP, it is equivalent to four discrete DO-214AA SIDACtor devices and four surface mount fuses. Available in surge current ratings up to 500 A, this four-port SIP line protector is ideal for densely populated line cards that cannot afford PCB inefficiencies or the use of series power resistors.
• All measurements are made at an ambient temperature of 25 °C. IPP applies to -40 °C through +85 °C temperature range.
• IPP is a repetitive surge rating and is guaranteed for the life of the product.
• Listed SIDACtor devices are bi-directional. All electrical parameters and surge ratings apply to forward and reverse polarities.
• VDRM is measured at IDRM.
• VS is measured at 100 V/µs.
• Special voltage (VS and VDRM) and holding current (IH) requirements are available upon request.
• Off-state capacitance (CO) is measured at 1 MHz with a 2 V bias and is a typical value for “ZA” and “ZB” product. “ZC” capacitance is approximately 2x the listed value.
• Lower capacitance MC versions may be available. Contact factory for further information.