The P6KE6.8A series is designed to protect voltage sensitive components from high voltage, high energy transients. They have excellent clamping capability, high surge capability and fast response time. These devices are ON Semiconductor’s exclusive, cost-effective, highly reliable Surmetic axial leaded package and is ideally-suited for use in communication systems, numerical controls, process controls, medical equipment, business machines, power supplies and many other industrial/consumer applications.
• Working Peak Reverse Voltage Range − 5.8 to 171 V
• Peak Power − 600 W @ 1 ms
• ESD Rating of Class 3 (>16 KV) per Human Body Model
• Maximum Clamp Voltage @ Peak Pulse Current
• Low Leakage < 5 A above 10 V
• Maximum Temperature Coefficient Specified
• UL 497B for Isolated Loop Circuit Protection
• Response Time is Typically < 1 ns
• Pb−Free Packages are Available*
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.