PC123 Series contains an IRED optically coupled to a phototransistor.
It is packaged in a 4-pin DIP, available in wide-lead spacing option and SMT gullwing lead-form option.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV.
CTR is 50% to 400% at input current of 5mA.
1. 4-pin DIP package
2. Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow Soldering)
3. Current transfer ratio (CTR : MIN. 50% at IF=5 mA, VCE=5V)
4. Several CTR ranks available
5. Reinforced insulation type (Isolation distance : MIN. 0.4mm)
6. Long creepage distance type (wide lead-form type only : MIN. 8mm)
7. High isolation voltage between input and output (Viso(rms) : 5.0 kV)
1. I/O isolation for MCUs (Micro Controller Units)
2. Noise suppression in switching circuits
3. Signal transmission between circuits of different potentials and impedances
4. Over voltage detection