This NPN Silicon Epitaxial transistor is designed for use in linear and switching applications. The device is housed in the SOT−223 package which is designed for medium power surface mount applications.
• PNP Complement is PZT2907AT1
• The SOT−223 Package Can be Soldered Using Wave or Reflow
• SOT−223 Package Ensures Level Mounting, Resulting in Improved
Thermal Conduction, and Allows Visual Inspection of Soldered
• The Formed Leads Absorb Thermal Stress During Soldering,
Eliminating the Possibility of Damage to the Die
• Available in 12 mm Tape and Reel
• S Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique
Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q101 Qualified and
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.