• Fixed output voltage regulator 2.5 V, 3.3 V or 5 V
• Adjustable output down to 1.25 V
• 800 mA output current
• 80 dB ripple rejection
• No output capacitor necessary
• Suitable for automotive application
• Short circuit protected
• Overtemperature protected
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.