N channel vertical power FET with charge pump, ground referenced CMOS compatible input, monolithically integrated in Smart SIPMOS® technology. Fully protected by embedded protection functions.
• High-side switch
• Short-circuit protection
• Input protection
• Overtemperature protection with hysteresis
• Overload protection
• Overvoltage protection
• Switching inductive load
• Clamp of negative output voltage with inductive loads
• Undervoltage shutdown
• Maximum current internally limited
• Electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection
• Reverse battery protection1)
• µC compatible power switch for 12 V DC grounded loads
• All types of resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
• Replaces electromechanical relays and discrete circuits
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.