RTseries (DC Coil) 16 Amp PC Board Miniature Relay
Users should thoroughly review the technical data before selecting a product part number. It is recommended that users also seek out the pertinent approvals files of the agencies/laboratories and review them to ensure the product meets the requirements for a given application.
• SPST through DPDT contact arrangements.
• Immersion cleanable and flux tight versions available.
• VDE 10mm spacing, 5kV dielectric, coil to contacts.
• UL Class F (155°C) coil insulation system.
• Conforms to UL 508, 1873, 353 and 1950.
• Low profile; 15.7mm height.
• Sensitive coil; 400mW.
• Withstand surge voltage of 10,000V.
• Potter & Brumfield or Schrack brand.
Tyco Electronics is now TE Connectivity Ltd.. The name change was made in March 2011 to better reflect the products and solutions TE brings to their customers. Digi-Key continues to stock Tyco Electronics’ products under the new TE Connectivity name