The S-1112/1122 Series is a positive voltage regulator with a low dropout voltage, high output voltage accuracy, and low current consumption developed based on CMOS technology. A built-in low on-resistance transistor provides a low dropout voltage and large output current, and a built-in overcurrent protector prevents the load current from exceeding the current capacitance of the output transistor. An ON/OFF circuit ensures a long battery life. Compared with the voltage regulators using the conventional CMOS process, a larger variety of capacitors are available, including small ceramic capacitors. Small SNT-
6A(H) (S-1112 Series only) and SOT-23-5 packages realize high-density mounting. In SOT-23-5, the lineup
includes the S-1112 and S-1122 Series, which differ in pin configuration.
• Output voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V, selectable in 0.1 V steps.
• High-accuracy output voltage: ±1.0%
• Low dropout voltage: 190 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, IOUT = 100 mA)
• Low current consumption: During operation: 50 μA typ., 90 μA max. During shutdown: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
• High peak current capability: 150 mA output is possible (at VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
• Built-in ON/OFF circuit: Ensures long battery life.
• Low ESR capacitor can be used: A ceramic capacitor of 0.47 μF or more can be used for the output capacitor.
• High ripple rejection: 80 dB typ. (at 1.0 kHz)
• Built-in overcurrent protector: Overcurrent of output transistor can be restricted.
• Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*2
• Power supply for battery-powered devices
• Power supply for personal communication devices
• Power supply for home electric/electronic appliances
• Power supply for cellular phones