The S-1112/1122 Series is a positive voltage regulator with a low dropout voltage, high-accuracy output voltage, and low current consumption developed based on CMOS technology.
• Output voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
• Output voltage accuracy: ±1.0%
• Dropout voltage: 190 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, IOUT = 100 mA)
• Current consumption: During operation: 50 μA typ., 90 μA max.
During power-off: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
• Output current: Possible to output 150 mA (VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
• Output capacitor: A ceramic capacitor of 0.47 μF or more can be used.
• Ripple rejection: 80 dB typ. (f = 1.0 kHz)
• Built-in overcurrent protection circuit: Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
• Built-in ON/OFF circuit: Ensures long battery life.
• Operation temperature range: Ta = -40°C to -85°C
• Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*2
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
*2. Refer to “ Product Name Structure” for details.
• Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
• Constant-voltage power supply for personal communication device
• Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance
• Constant-voltage power supply for cellular phone
The manufacturer of this component is unspecified or unknown. Welcome to inform us of the maker's information to provide more abundant content.