Schottky Barrier Rectifiers
Using the Schottky Barrier principle with a Molybdenum barrier metal. These state-of-the-art geometry features epitaxial construction with oxide passivation metal overlay contact.
Ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification, or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes.
* Low Forward Voltage.
* Low Switching noise.
* High Current Capacity
* Guarantee Reverse Avalance
* Guard-Ring for Stress Protection
* Low Power Loss & High efficiency.
* 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
* Low Stored Charge Majority Carrier Conduction
* Plastic Material used Carries Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-O