INTRODUCING LX1710/1711 AUDIOMAX
Thank you for your interest in the latest generation of AudioMAX products. The enclosed LXE1710 evaluation board is a fully functional mono amplifier designed to demonstrate the “new and improved” Switching Class-D Power Amplifier IC from Linfinity Microsemi. The LX1710/1711 is a completely new controller design with superior performance over the LX1720 stereo controller IC. Key improvements include better SNR, lower noise floor, and reduced THD therefore resulting in a much “quieter” and “cleaner” sounding amplifier.
LX1710/1711 AUDIOMAX EVALUATION BOARD FEATURES AND CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
• Fully Assembled Mono Evaluation Board with LX1710 Class-D Controller IC
• Supports Full Audio Bandwidth
• Improved SNR and Noise Floor Performance
• Optimized to Drive 4Ω Speaker Load
• Output Power of 25W typical (LX1710, 15VDD, 4Ω, 1% THD+N)
• Output Power of 54W typical (LX1711, 25VDD, 4Ω, 1% THD+N)
• Terminal Block Connectors for Supply Voltage and Speaker Connection
• RCA Plug for Audio Input Signal
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.