• Lead Free Finish/Rohs Compliant (Note1) ("P"Suffix designates Compliant. See ordering information)
• Same Electrical Characteristics As The SMC Version
• Very Low Cost
• Can Be Up To 50% Smaller Than The SMC To Save Precious Board Space
• High Current Capability With Low Forward Voltage
• For Surface Mount Applications
• Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
• Moisture Sensitivity Level 1
• Halogen free available upon request by adding suffix "-HF"
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.