• 75% lower Eoff compared to previous generation combined with low conduction losses
• Short circuit withstand time – 10 µs
• Designed for:
- Motor controls
• NPT-Technology for 600V applications offers:
- very tight parameter distribution
- high ruggedness, temperature stable behaviour
- parallel switching capability
• Very soft, fast recovery anti-parallel EmCon diode
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.