The SN55109A, SN55110A, SN75109A, SN75110A, and SN75112 dual line drivers have improved output current regulation with supply voltage and temperature variations. In addition, the higher current of the SN75112 (27 mA) allows data to be transmitted over longer lines. These drivers offer optimum performance when used with the SN55107A, SN55108A, SN75107A, and SN75108A line receivers.
• Improved Stability Over Supply Voltage and Temperature Ranges
• Constant-Current Outputs
• High Speed
• Standard Supply Voltages
• High Output Impedance
• High Common-Mode Output Voltage Range –3 V to 10 V
• TTL-Input Compatibility
• Inhibitor Available for Driver Selection
• Glitch-Free During Power Up/Power Down
• SN75112 and External Circuit Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of CCITT Recommendation V.35
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.