The SNx4HC08 devices contain four independent 2‑input AND gates. They perform the Boolean function Y = A ● B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
• Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
• Outputs Can Drive up to 10 LSTTL Loads
• Low Power Consumption: Maximum ICC 20 µA
• Typical tpd = 8 ns at 6 V
• ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
• Low Input Current of 1 µA (Maximum)
• LED Displays
• Network Switches
• I/O Expanders
• Base Station Processor Boards
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.