These octal bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
• Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
• High-Current 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines
Directly or Up to 15 LSTTL Loads
• Low Power Consumption, 80-μA Max ICC
• Typical tpd = 12 ns
• ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
• Low Input Current of 1 μA Max
• On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production
Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing
of All Parameters.
• PCs and Notebooks
• Network Switches
• Wearable Health and Fitness Devices
• Telecom Infrastructures
• Electronic Points of Sale
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.