The SNx4HC273 devices are positive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flops with a direct active low clear (CLR) input.
• Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
• Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
• Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Maximum ICC
• Typical tpd = 12 ns
• ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
• Low Input Current of 1-µA Maximum
• Contain Eight Flip-Flops With Single-Rail Outputs
• Direct Clear Input
• Individual Data Input to Each Flip-Flop
• On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production
Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing
of All Parameters.
• Buffer or Storage Registers
• Shift Registers
• Pattern Generators
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.