These devices contain four independent 2-input NAND gates. They perform the Boolean function Y = A • B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
● Operating Voltage Range of 4.5 V to 5.5 V
● Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
● Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Max ICC
● Typical tpd = 10 ns
● ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
● Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
● Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.