The LSTTL/MSI SN54/74LS138 is a high speed 1-of-8 Decoder/Demultiplexer. This device is ideally suited for high speed bipolar memory chip select address decoding. The multiple input enables allow parallel ex pansion to a 1-of-24 decoder using just three LS138 devices or to a 1-of-32 decoder using four LS138s and one inverter. The LS138 is fabricated with the Schottky barrier diode process for high speed and is completely compatible with all Motorola TTL families.
• Demultiplexing Capability
• Multiple Input Enable for Easy Expansion
• Typical Power Dissipation of 32 mW
• Active Low Mutually Exclusive Outputs
• Input Clamp Diodes Limit High Speed Termination Effects