The ’LV165A devices are parallel-load, 8-bit shift registers designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation. When the devices are clocked, data is shifted toward the serial output QH. Parallel-in access to each stage is provided by eight individual direct data inputs that are enabled by a low level at the shift/load (SH/LD) input. The ’LV165A devices feature a clock-inhibit function and a complemented serial output, QH.
• 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
• Max tpd of 10.5 ns at 5 V
• Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.