This single 2-input positive-AND gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G08 device performs the Boolean function or Y = A • B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
The CMOS device has high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a broad VCC operating range.
The SN74LVC1G08 is available in a variety of packages, including the ultra-small DPW package with a body size of 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm.
• Available in the Ultra Small 0.64-mm2
Package (DPW) With 0.5-mm Pitch
• Supports 5-V VCC Operation
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Provides Down Translation to VCC
• Max tpd of 3.6 ns at 3.3 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down
Mode, and Back Drive Protection
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
• ATCA Solutions
• Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
• Barcode Scanner
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• CPAP Machine
• Cable Solutions
• DLP 3D Machine Vision, Hyperspectral Imaging,
Optical Networking, and Spectroscopy
• Embedded PC
• Field Transmitter: Temperature or Pressure Sensor
• Fingerprint Biometrics
• HVAC: Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning
• Network-Attached Storage (NAS)
• Server Motherboard and PSU
• Software Defined Radio (SDR)
• TV: High-Definition (HDTV), LCD, and Digital
• Video Communications System
• Wireless Data Access Card, Headset, Keyboard,
Mouse, and LAN Card
• X-ray: Baggage Scanner, Medical, and Dental
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.