This octal bus transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation. The SN74LVC245A is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The device transmits data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input.
• Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Max tpd of 6.3 ns at 3.3 V
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC= 3.3 V, TA= 25°C
• Typical VOHV(Output VOH Undershoot)>2 V at VCC= 3.3 V, TA= 25°C
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
• Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With 3.3-V VCC)
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA PerJESD 17
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.