This bus buffer is designed specifically for low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment.
The SN74LVT125 features independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is in the high-impedance state when the associated output-enable (OE) input is high.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
• Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
(5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
• Supports Unregulated Battery Operation Down to 2.7 V
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
• Bus-Hold Data Inputs Eliminate the Need for External Pullup Resistors
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
− 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
− 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.