The ST7LITE1xB is a member of the ST7 microcontroller family. All ST7 devices are based on a common industry-standard 8-bit core, featuring an enhanced instruction set.
The ST7LITE1xB features FLASH memory with byte-by-byte In-Circuit Programming (ICP) and In Application Programming (IAP) capability.
Under software control, the ST7LITE1xB device can be placed in WAIT, SLOW, or HALT mode, reducing power consumption when the application is in idle or standby state.
The enhanced instruction set and addressing modes of the ST7 offer both power and flexibility to software developers, enabling the design of highly efficient and compact application code. In addition to standard 8-bit data management, all ST7 microcontrollers feature true bit manipulation, 8x8 unsigned multiplication and indirect addressing modes.
– up to 4 Kbytes single voltage extended Flash
(XFlash) Program memory with read-out protection,
In-Circuit Programming and In-Appli
cation programming (ICP and IAP). 10K write/
erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55°C.
– 256 bytes RAM
– 128 bytes data EEPROM with read-out protection.
300K write/erase cycles guaranteed,
data retention: 20 years at 55°C.
■ Clock, Reset and Supply Management
– Enhanced reset system
– Enhanced low voltage supervisor (LVD) for
main supply and an auxiliary voltage detector
(AVD) with interrupt capability for implement
ing safe power-down procedures
– Clock sources: Internal 1% RC oscillator
(on ST7FLITE15B and ST7FLITE19B), crystal/ceramic resonator or external clock
– Internal 32-MHz input clock for Auto-reload timer
– Optional x4 or x8 PLL for 4 or 8 MHz internal clock
– Five Power Saving Modes: Halt, Active-Halt, Auto Wake-up from Halt, Wait and Slow
■ I/O Ports
– Up to 17 multifunctional bidirectional I/O lines
– 7 high sink outputs
■ 5 Timers
– Configurable watchdog timer
– Two 8-bit Lite Timers with prescaler, 1 realtime base and 1 input capture
– Two 12-bit Auto-reload Timers with 4 PWM
outputs, 1 input capture, 4 output compare
and one pulse functions
■ Communication Interface
– SPI synchronous serial interface
■ Interrupt Management
– 12 interrupt vectors plus TRAP and RESET
– 15 external interrupt lines (on 4 vectors)
■ Analog Comparator
■ A/D Converter
– 7 input channels
– Fixed gain Op-amp
– 13-bit precision for 0 to 430 mV (@ 5V VDD)
– 10-bit precision for 430 mV to 5V (@ 5V VDD)
■ Instruction Set
– 8-bit data manipulation
– 63 basic instructions with illegal opcode detection
– 17 main addressing modes
– 8 x 8 unsigned multiply instructions
■ Development Tools
– Full hardware/software development package
– DM (Debug Module)
STMicroelectronics is a global independent semiconductor company and is a leader in developing and delivering semiconductor solutions across the spectrum of microelectronics applications. An unrivaled combination of silicon and system expertise, manufacturing strength, Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio and strategic partners positions the Company at the forefront of System-on-Chip (SoC) technology and its products play a key role in enabling today's convergence trends