M/A-COM’s SW-259 is a GaAs MMIC SPST terminated switch in a low cost SOIC 8-lead surface mount plastic package. The SW-259 is ideally suited for use where very low power consumption is required. Typical applications include transmit/receive switching, switch matrices, and filter banks in systems such as: radio and cellular equipment, PCM, GPS, fiber optic modules, and other battery powered radio equipment.
The SW-259 is fabricated with a monolithic GaAs MMIC using a mature 1-micron process. The process features full chip passivation for increased performance and reliability.
• Very Low Power Consumption: 50 µW
• Low Insertion Loss: 1.0 dB
• High Isolation: 35 dB up to 2 GHz
• Very High Intercept Point: 46 dBm IP 3
• Nanosecond Switching Speed
• Temperature Range: -40˚C to + 85˚C
• Tape and Reel Packaging Available 1
Tyco Electronics is now TE Connectivity Ltd.. The name change was made in March 2011 to better reflect the products and solutions TE brings to their customers. Digi-Key continues to stock Tyco Electronics’ products under the new TE Connectivity name