These series of T-modules use standard recovery power rectifier diodes. The semiconductors are electrically isolated from the metal base, allowing common heatsink and compact assembly to be built.
Applications include power supplies, battery charges, welders, motor controls and general industrial current rectification.
• Electrically isolated base plate
• Types up to 1200 VRRM
• 3500 VRMS isolating voltage
• Simplified mechanical designs, rapid assembly
• High surge capability
• Large creepage distances
• UL E78996 approved
• Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
• Designed and qualified for industrial level