The series of T-modules uses fast recovery power diodes in a single diode configuration. The semiconductors are electrically isolated from the metal base, allowing common heatsink and compact assemblies to be built.
These single diode modules can be used in conjunction with the thyristor modules as a freewheel diode. Application includes self-commutated inverters, DC choppers, motor control, inductive heating and electronic welders. These modules are intended for those applications where very fast recovery characteristics are required and for general power switching applications.
• Fast recovery time characteristics
• Electrically isolated base plate
• 3500 VRMS isolating voltage
• Standard JEDEC package
• Simplified mechanical designs, rapid assembly
• Large creepage distances
• UL E78996 approved
• RoHS compliant
• Designed and qualified for industrial level