3V AM / FM IF + MPX(For Digital Tuning System)
TA8132AN, TA8132AF and TA2012N, TA2012F are the AM / FM IF+ST DET system ICs, which are designed for DTS radios. These are included many functions and these can be used for digital tuning system with IF counter.
• Built−in AM / FM IF and FM stereo PLL multiplex decoder.
• Suitable for combination with digital tuning system which is included IF counter.
○ One terminal type AM / FM IF count output (auto stop signal) for IF counter
of digital tuning system.
FM: 10.7MHz or 1.3375MHz (1 / 8 dividing) changeable by external switch
○ Built−in mute circuit for IF count output.
It is controlled by the IF request signal from digital tuning system,
High →come out
Low →non output
○ Adjustable for IF count output sensitivity by external resistance of pin(2).
• For adopting ceramic discriminator and ceramic resonator, it is not necessary
to adjust the FM quad detector circuit and FM ST DET VCO circuit.
• S curve characteristics of FM detection output in TA8132AN, TA8132AF and
TA2012N, TA2012F are reverse to each other.
TA8132AN, TA8132AF: Reverse characteristic.
TA2012N, TA2012F: Normal characteristic.
• Built−in one terminal type AM low cut circuit.
• TA2053F is reverse pin type of TA2012F.
• Operating supply voltage range (Ta = 25°C)
VCC (opr.)= 1.8~8.0V