The TDA6111Q is a video output amplifier with 16 MHz bandwidth. The device is contained in a single in-line 9-pin medium power (DBS9MPF) package, using high-voltage DMOS technology, intended to drive the cathode of a colour CRT.
• High bandwidth and high slew rate
• Black-current measurement output for Automatic
Black-current Stabilization (ABS)
• Two cathode outputs; one for DC currents, and one for transient currents
• A feedback output separated from the cathode outputs
• Internal protection against positive appearing Cathode-Ray Tube (CRT) flashover discharges
• ESD protection
• Simple application with a variety of colour decoders
• Differential input with a designed maximum common mode input capacitance of 3 pF, a maximum differential mode input capacitance of 0.5 pF and a differential input voltage temperature drift of 50µV/K
• Defined switch-off behaviour.