The TEA1610 is a monolithic integrated circuit implemented in a high-voltage DMOS process. The circuit is a high voltage controller for a zero-voltage switching resonant converter. The IC provides the drive function for two discrete power MOSFETs in a half-bridge configuration. It also includes a level-shift circuit, an oscillator with accurately-programmable frequency range, a latched shut-down function and a transconductance error amplifier.
• Integrated high voltage level-shift function
• Integrated high voltage bootstrap diode
• Transconductance error amplifier for ultra high-ohmic regulation feedback
• Latched shut-down circuit for overcurrent and overvoltage protection
• Low start-up current (green function)
• Adjustable minimum and maximum frequencies
• Adjustable dead time
• Undervoltage lockout.